My life as an arts entrepreneur, performer, and nonprofit manager has led me to extensive and eccentric skill set. I love putting that skill set to work solving problems, creating new programs, or otherwise helping your world run more smoothly.
Doing more with less? ✅
Working without a safety net? ✅
Living at the intersection of technological and human solutions? ✅
Being simultaneously analytical, creative, pragmatic, and idealistic? ✅
Making the impossible happen on time and under budget? ✅
Startup environments and big organizations? ✅
Doing all of this in high-stakes, public-facing environments? ✅✅
Leadership experience – 20 years
Nonprofit experience – 20 years
Higher ed experience – 10 years
Event production experience – 20 years
Fundraising experience – 20 years
Marketing and Audience Development experience – 20 years
Resourcefulness and creativity are my default mode of being and “what if” is probably my most overused phrase.
Some of My Super Powers
- Leadership and leadership training
- Process design and efficiency
- Communications (internal and external, strategic messaging, clarity of information)
- Database development, data quality, and single source of truth design (Airtable expert, Salesforce Certified Administrator)
- Project, team, and resource management (Slack, Microsoft Teams, Jira, Airtable, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Planner)
- Marketing tech (Engaging Networks Accredited Partner, Luminate Online, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Canva)
- Public speaking (lectures, presentations, workshops)
- Getting the most out of your software tools (automations, integrations, feature recommendations)
- Planning (strategic, project, budget)
- Training and tutoring
Put my skills, super powers, and experience to work for you!
I’m available for long-term projects, quick fixes, ongoing advice sessions, and more.